Research shows that over 80% of sales require 5-10 follow-up phone calls and other tasks after the meeting. Nearly half of them are giving up after first 1-2 follow ups. HubSpot offers great free tool called tasks that will empower your sales.
How to use HubSpot Sales Tasks? Key takeaways
- Tasks are associated with contacts, companies, or deals in HubSpot CRM.
- A task could take the form of "Call Bart," "Email AutomateNow," or "Follow up with Deal X."
- Tasks have due dates. Tasks are designed to be executed on a certain day. Tasks are assigned to owners.
- Make each task as simple and actionable as possible, e.g. Write LinkedIn post
- Shifting between challenging and simple tasks
- Add everything, I mean everything!
- Set Task Deadlines
- If something’s not working, update your to-do list accordingly
This webinar is useful for business owners and sales managers who consider HubSpot to automate sales.
Type of content: Webinar Recording
Date: 9 April 2021
Duration: 60 min
Get Access Now
Get access to our Resources section: HubSpot Workshop Online webinars, video recordings, templates, presentations and how-to videos. Provide details below to have immediate access to this content.