HubSpot recently has launched a new Hub called CMS Hub Starter. You can now build a basic website in HubSpot and connect it with HubSpot CRM. Is it worth it?
A fast, secure, reliable website.
A traditional CMS leaves the security, speed, and reliability of your website up to chance. But what if you’re a marketer, not an IT professional. CMS Hub Starter takes care of the maintenance associated with a traditional CMS so you can focus on creating an amazing customer experience through your website.
- Standard security features like SSL, a web application firewall, and a globally hosted CDN are included
- You don’t need to layer on different solutions that are a pain to manage, and could potentially cost you more money than you were intending to spend on your website.
- Updates happen automatically, so you don’t have to worry about installing a potentially dangerous third-party plug-in.
- With website management taken care of, you can now focus on building a website that meets your goals.
Products that make this possible:
- SaaS CMS
- Global CDN with 99.9% uptime
- 24/7 security monitoring & threat detection
- Standard SSL certificate
- Web application firewall
Watch video with my review
All-on-one CRM Platform
Your website should be your organization’s most important marketing asset. But you’re limiting your website’s potential if your CMS is siloed off from the rest of your growth machine. CMS Hub Starter is built as part of HubSpot’s CRM platform to ensure that your website delivers results.
Website & CRM:
- Leverage customer data to inform your web strategy
- Understand exactly what pieces of content are resonating with your audience
- With CMS Hub, you’ll have all the tools you need to not only create a website, but use it to start growing your business.
Products that make this possible:
- Full CRM
- Email marketing
- Facebook messenger integrations
- Video hosting
- Unlimited CRM users
- Chat & email support.
- Web analytics reporting
Wordpress vs HubSpot
Traditional CMS Pain e.g. Word Press
CMS Hub Starter
Traditional CMSes say they’re free. In reality, they’re anything but. With the cost of hosting your website, ensuring it’s secure, and additional plugins so you can start to see value from your website, it can be difficult calculating the true cost of ownership when it comes to your website.
With CMS Hub Starter, you pay one recurring monthly fee for everything. No extra bills for hosting or add-ons. With CMS Hub Starter, the price on the pricing page, is the price on your bill.
Difficult to Manage
Traditional CMSes force you to focus on ensuring your plugins are up to date, securing your customer data, and resolving issues that slow down your site. With so much busy work to get through, it can be difficult to pivot towards focusing on the experience you’re providing your customers.
Management made easy
As a SaaS CMS, we take care of website management for you, so you can get back to focusing on the customer experience.
Working through your developers
Too many CMSes require developers to act as gatekeepers -- a team of people who restrict access to the website and slow marketers down. Over time, this system can cause your website to go stale, and no longer reflect the value your business provides for your customers.
Working with your developers
CMS Hub Starter enables both marketers and developers to do their best work. Developers build out a system of content within which marketers can work freely. Gone are the days where developers had to triage simple marketing requests within their web dev sprints.
A business card website
Traditional CMSes force your marketing team to treat their websites like an informational brochure. Without any tie-in to other systems, information from your website cannot be used to easily grow your business or improve the customer experience.
A business tool website
As part of HubSpot’s CRM platform, you can begin leveraging your website as a tool for your continued growth. As your system of record, you’ll be able to quickly iterate on your website, and leverage HubSpot’s marketing tools to easily begin engaging with your audience, all in one carefully crafted platform.